Companies in the technology sector must move at the speed of light. They need a law firm that moves just as fast.
With our base of operations in the National Capital Region, the centre of Canada's still growing technology sector, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall has developed and sought out expertise in helping technology-focused companies manage their legal issues.
We provide expert advice and guidance to clients involved in software design, hardware manufacturing, wireless technology, biotechnology, photonics, e-commerce and other fields. We draw as necessary on our in-house specialists in commercial law, labour and employment law, intellectual property law, tax law and immigration law. With that expertise at hand, we offer a suite of services, including:
- Guidance on intellectual property law protection and litigation
- Financing strategies
- Venture capital and private placements
- Wealth and tax planning
- Business structuring strategies
- Shareholder and contractual agreements
- Human resources and labour issues
- Knowledge worker immigration